Downtown Historic District
photo by Elmo Baca
photo courtesy of Los Alamos MainStreet
Many of the buildings in the historic district, such as Fuller Lodge and the Oppenheimer House, originally belonged to the Los Alamos Ranch School. In the 1980s, the homestead-era Romero Cabin was relocated there. It has recently been restored. Fuller Lodge (shown in the photo) was constructed in 1928. The Downtown Historic District was established in 1980.
Los Alamos, NM